mardi 11 février 2014

Another Morocco

It was a special weekend where you can get all what you need to know about sahara and the saharien people all over a month in just a one weekend, I felt   like i was in another morocco.Those people are special in every things; their language for example is totally different of ours it calls   “ AL Hassania” it looks like Arabic in different way; I found it so lovely but I couldn’t understand all what they say and in particularly those old women who talk so fast, and I remember that a grandmother of the family came to me and started talking and explaining their traditions suddenly I found myself in cloudy situation and I was responding with a big smiley face by “yes !! oookey .., ummm yes,…Oooh it’s nice”.

of curse we can't forget the saharien tea ... a   special art of doing it which needs a good patience. 

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire